Question

Meningitis

I would like to know what axactly is Maningitis, because my husband passed away a week ago and he was not suffering form a headache as the doctor told me that Maningitis causes an unbearable headache , but he never really complained about the headache.

please help , I need a clouser about his death

Your desperetaly
T.
Headache expert
Headache expert

Dear Thando,

Meningitis is an inflammation of the covering of the brain, and the patient always has a headache. It may well be related to HIV, but one can certainly have meningitis without HIV, and one can have HIV without meningitis. The only way to get closure is to go back to the doctor and discuss it with him, and tell him that you have had advice from a neurologist, who confirmed that meningitis always causes severe headache.

With regard to your baby girl, please see that she has medical attention as soon as possible. It may be nothing serious, but if it is not treated, it may become worse.