Question

menopausal loss of libido
I am a 59 year old woman who stopped menstruating at 50. My hormone levels are almost non-existant and would like to know if there is a herbal treatment i could take to increase my libido.
sexologist

Hormone replacement therapy is good for retention of bone density and to keep desire going. There are numerous herbal medications available in this regard, but the effectiveness can not be guaranteed. Discuss this with your pharmacist. Is there a reason why you do not want to use proper hormone replacement therapy?Perhaps better to discuss it with your doctor. Deidre -SASHA