Question

Menopause
Hi Doc, ai I have such a long story, but let me try and keep it short. I turned 51 last week, and seems to be going into menopause. I also suffer with my thyroid the past 18 years, but it was under control until last July when I had the Mirena removed and went on the pill. Ever since the specialist is battling to get the TSH down.
Do you think I should see my gyne to discuss the menopause and night sweats and perhaps start some hormone replacement? Or should I stick to the endocrinologist?
Thanks for your help

AT the age of 51, you should definitely see a gynaecologist to discuss menopause.