Question

Menopause, using of trisequens (s4)
A while back, there were articles going around, regarding the use of trisenquens (s4) tablets to prevent osteophoroses and help with the controle of the womans hormones,
- Is it true that these tablets causes cancer of the breast,
- Could you tell me whether I should stop taking them (have been taking them for 3 years)
- Could you also tell me what the problem could be if the breast are constantly sensitive on the front part of the nipples and direct surrounding? My servant is 23years and have this problem, she sais it is shining and on the surroundings it became very black with lumps the size of a matchstick head all round. Is there reason for concern, or would you suggest she visits the clinic. This has been like this for two weeks now.
Thank you very much
propanet@lantic.net

There is a small risk of breast cancer with HT and this has to be weighed up agianst its advantages in terms of preventing osteoporosis and relieving symptoms. Ther is a a good menopause condition centre on this site where you can read more about HRT.
In terms of the breast problem ,I would suggest that she sees a doctor. I cannot really make a diagnosis from this side of the screen.