Question

menstruation
hi, im getting married in a months time & my period is actually due around that time, so i wanted to to know if there is a pill that i can take to stop my periods or prolong it for about a week or two & also what are the side effects of it. i am not taking any contraceptives at the moment.
please reply as soon as you can i would really appreciate it.
CYBERDOC

Hallo Sandy
Yes you can use Primolut N - ask your doctor for a prescription. You need to take it before your menstruation starts and keep on taking it for a week, when you stop it, you will start menstruating.