Question

Menstruation and pregnancy
Hi, I've heard that you can keep on menstruating if you are pregnant. How is that possible? If the endometrium sloughs were can the embryo find place to plant in and what about the hormones levels - isn't it different for pregnancy and menstruation? I would also like to know what is the chance of menstrauting and testing negative for pregnancy even if you are pregnant.

If you have a normal period you are not pregnant. Mild spotting can occur when the pregnancy implants. Thereafter all bleeding is abnormal.