Question

Menstruation: Difficulties &amp  solutions
Friends and family members together with several health issues and the right of a human beings to be treated with dignity made me think of better ways to manage women' s health in general, but specifically around menstruation.

I designed(invented) a range of products which can be applied to quite a number of menstruation problems such as formation of large blood clots, infections etc. etc.

The product for menstruation, for example, is also a product of convenience and functional in regards to health risks. My question is: Where can I find a company willing to develop and market these concepts (sketches available). If you think my enquiry relates to making money only, I respectfully request that you look at some of the functions of one of the designs.
* No contact with blood (travel, sport, work, play, care for family who cannot look after themselves.
* Blood or infections are contained (no risk for cross infections)
* No water or toilet facilities are needed to replace your product
* Much fewer waste is created
* Fear of leaks and/or stains are removed
* The potential to create a reusable product is there. Why should we pay so much for a natural occurence of menstruation ?
* For private use or in hospital or clinic setup, I could not believe how much is spent on plastic sheets and all other sorts of material to limite contact, or spillage, or cleaning, disinfecting etc. etc. etc.
* No odours
* One may use toilet facilities (bladder relief and pass stool), without having to remove or replace the product
* It is small and un-obvious ...... etc. etc.
There are so many benefits which I won' t list here, but, I have contacted large companies such as Kimberly-Clark and Procter &  Gamble, but they say they function according to strict policies which means that I first have to provisionally patent my inventions. If I had those kinds of cash to throw around I surely would invest myself, but, for now I am an ordinary salaried worker.
I am wondering if there is some kind of a resistance towards developing new products because of perceived competition, maybe not an understanding about what happens to a women' s body or not caring? ? One thing is for sure ..... I will find someone somewhere willing to invest and change women' s lives positively accross the globe.
Will you please let me have your thoughts on this. What approach should I take ? What obstacles do you foresee ?
Thank you for your time !!

For non-drug products, including medical instruments, most people go the route of patenting it themselves. This does cost a few thousand rand. The other option requires a lot of PT, but would involve going round hospitals and clinics yourself to demonstarte your product and see if people are interested in buying it.