Ask an expert

08 Mar 2007

Menstruation problems
My period is iregular, starts within 3 days after stopping.
Answer 342 views

01 Jan 0001

You need to see a gynaecolotgist to check if there is a problem with the womb or cervix.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.