Question

mental blocks
can we compare notes on how to loose ones inhabition and get past those mental blocks! ive been restricting myself and not be myself lately...although i know this, i cant remember/feel blocked, and cant get past it......

Mmm, this is why I like CBT style counselling, because instead of getting lost in woolly analytic theories, it focusses on habits of thinking, ways of thinking which can be blocking and maladaptive, and lets us undersdtand them, consider alternatives, test them, and test what works best for us.