Question

Metallic taste and &quot electricity&quot  in hands
Hi Doc, I often get a metallic taste and dont seem able to use a cellphone or computer mouse anymore, I get very painful tingles in my hands. Please advise, what type of doctor do I need to see for this? Kind regards, Susan

Susan

Tingling and numbness of the hands could be due to nerve impinchment or severe muscle spasm of the cervical spine. You can consult your GP for an examination. Consult your dentist regarding the metallic taste in your mouth.

Supplement your diet with Selenium and Zinc, as a shortage of zinc can cause a metallic taste.