Question

Microval
Hello!

My second baby is 5 months old and I am still breastfeeding 3-4 times a day. After my first child I did not use any contraceptives as we were hoping to be pregnant again asap.

I am using Microval currently but experience a lot of bleeding with this. Currently I have cycle lenghts of about 12 days and even spotting in the 4-5 days that I should basically be period free. I get active bleeding about 3 times per packet now.

Is this normal? Is there anyother contraceptive I can use while breastfeeding? I also have endometriosis stage 4 and want something to control this as well.
Should I contact my doctor about this now or should I hold out and wait until I finish breastfeeding in another 3 or 4 months?

Thank You!

It is normal to have irregular bleeding on Microval.
Your other option is Depo provera, which would also help for the endometriosis. You can probably wait till you ahve finished breastfeeding before seeing your doctor.