Question

Microval
Ive been on microval for 8mths now. I started getting period about 2 months ago for the first time since being on it. What concerns me is that after 2 weeks i got another period then was clean for 4 days and then it started again and have been bleeding(litely and spotting some days) since end of June to date.

I havent really been taking the pill religiously the exact same time its normally half hour to an hour late sometimes?

Please advise if this is course of concern or if I should go see my gynae??

nb! I am breastfeeding but only one feed a day as I resumed work.

This irregular bleeding is fairly common on Microval. If you are planning on stopping breastfeeding soon, you can then go back on the combined Pill.