Question

MID BACK PAIN CAUSING DIZZYNESS?
I am e-mailing on behalf of my Fiance. He has recently been complaining of back pain on the right hand side, a couple of cm's from his spine. He has been driving his car a lot lately and the bucket seat is very uncomfortable as it is slightly warped (flettened on the right hand side). We both think that his pain is caused by the ammount driving combined with the uncomfortable seat. If I massage the spot I do not feel any knots. After a while of massage he gets extremeley dizzy and feels like passing out. Today when he was driving he felt the same dizzyness again. I think that maybe he has a pinched nerve.

What do you think it could be? And what does he need to do about it other than going to a doctor?

Thanks!

Phillipa, his symptoms don’t make sense. A pinched nerve so low down on his back shouldn’t make him dizzy, so the best would be for him to see his doctor a.s.a.p. Good luck.