Question

Middle back and neck pain

I'm hoping you can be of assistance, my hubby is suffering from terrible middle back and neck pain for the last week.

I noticed while i was rubbing voltarin gel on his back that his right muscle in the middle of his back is swolen slightly, is this a cause for concern, should i take him to see a doctor or is their some sort of home remedy i can try.

Any help you have would be rather appreciated.
ChiroDoc
ChiroDoc

This sounds like a muscle spasm. The cause can be variable and an examination would be necessary to determine the causal factor. A chiropractor or even a physiotherapist would be a good route to follow.