Question

migraine
I think I have had an opthalmic migraine attack. I had no headache but there were ''holes'' in my vision. Almost as though I had looked into a light and then away again. I also had a problem with my memory, in that I just couldn''t remember which pain pills to use. It was scarry but went over in a few hours. I am fine now but would like to know if I should go and see someone about it.

Lee

I suggest that you consult a neurologist for an examination, to exclude any underlying pathology that could have caused your symptoms. There is medication available to prevent migraine attacks and the neurologist will be able to suggest the best treatment and to confirm the cause for the migraine attack.