Question

Migraines
Hi Doctor
I have nothing major to worry about & generally life has never been better, but I am a worrier & tend to be stressed the majority of the time.
I suffering with incredible migraines on a daily basis & wonder if this is normal??
I live on Panado's & even though externally I seem to be fine, internally I am in constant pain!!
I have been suffering with these migraines on & off for over 7 years & have been to many doctors but no solution has been found as of yet!!

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME!

Kazi, it’s definitely not normal to have migraines every day. Even if you have a lot of stress, you’re still not supposed to have migraines every day. The best would be to see a neurologist and have him sort it out. In the meantime you can mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za if you want me to send you a copy of an article I wrote on migraine a while ago. Good luck.