Question

MIGRANES
i HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM MIGRANES FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS , BUT LATELY IT IS HAPPENING MORE OFTEN. TWICE OR THRICE A MONTH. I HAVE READ ABOUT AN ANEURISM AND I AM CONCERNED ABOUT THIS. PLEASE ADVISE.

Sally, per definition a migraine is a specific type of headache and not caused by an aneurysm. Be that as it may, I think what you’re trying to say is that you have severe headaches and you’re wondering about whether it might be caused by a berry aneurysm. The truth is that I have no way of telling without first having a scan or an arteriogram done. The best would be to see a neurologist and have him give you an opinion. Good luck.