Question

Milk in Breast & not pregnant
I am a 21 year old,
I have been on the injection for the past three months. In the first month i had my period, but very lightly bled. I had not got my for the next 1.5 months. I now have my period and am bleeding normal which is heavy. What worries me is the fact that i have been having the ffg symptoms for the past 1.5 months now. ie dizziness, feel like vomiting, milk coming of breast when i squeeze/press it. put on weight. The first guess was that i might be pregnant. Did the test - negative.
Is this normal or just a side effect of the injection i am on.
Do i need to see a gynae. Is it something i need to panic about.
Please help !

Side effects of the injection can include irregular periods, weight gain and nausea. You should nto have milk coming out of your breasts though, unless you have recently had a pregnancy or been breastfeeding.
You should see your doctor about this.