Question

Mind problem

I' m not sure which specialist to consult. My problem is that I can' t look at a group of small things like ants and staff like that or a rough area. I suspect that my four year old child suffers from the same thing, she once gets so scarred of looking at the bubbles in my bdy after putting a bath soup.

Dear Anon
I am not exactly sure what you mean - do you mean that you get anxious when you look at this? This could be a kind of panic attack or phobia and I would suggest that you go to a psychologist for testing to determine if you need medication or just behavioural treatment. They may also be able to teach you how to handle this with your baby.