Ask an expert

16 Feb 2009

Mind problem
Hi Doc

I' m not sure which specialist to consult. My problem is that I can' t look at a group of small things like ants and staff like that or a rough area. I suspect that my four year old child suffers from the same thing, she once gets so scarred of looking at the bubbles in my bdy after putting a bath soup.
Answer 367 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Anon
I am not exactly sure what you mean - do you mean that you get anxious when you look at this? This could be a kind of panic attack or phobia and I would suggest that you go to a psychologist for testing to determine if you need medication or just behavioural treatment. They may also be able to teach you how to handle this with your baby.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.