Question

miniature pinscher
Hello,
My miniature pinscher is 8 years old and was the only `kid` in the house. My baby is 1 month old and the little dog doesn`t want to come near the baby. He bares his teeth when the baby comes near him. Is there something I can do to help the dog? He is also turning into a baby and refuses to eat.All he wants is the babies milk. I now give him also some Nan just to make him not feel neglected. Can it be harmful in the long run?

Thank you for your time
Marna

Hallo Marna<br><br>I have two comments here. Firstly, get a DAP diffuser and some Nutricalm tablets and use it for the first few months to help your dog settle down.<br><br>Secondly, I have heard about a woman who was so sorry for her Boxer pup after the birth of her baby that she breastfed them both at the same time to prevent long term pshycological harm to her Boxer puppy. There are limit issues here, as you can see.