Question

miocitis
Doctor
We urgently need information on the treatment of miocitis. I am aware of the many types of miocitis around, but need as much information on this problem.

We will appreciate any assistance possible.

Thank you for a great service

Francois Rossouw

Francois, myositis is inflammation of the muscle tissues and the treatment is to treat the cause of the inflammation and to make sure that the person stays well hydrated. If you can give me the cause of the myositis and tell me which muscles are affected, I might be able to help more. Good luck.
PS Please post your reply as a new question otherwise I will miss it.