Question

Missed / Irregular Period
I had my period on the 28th September 2007. I skipped for the whole of October and then only had my last period on the 19th November 2007, which lasted for 5 days. No period ever since. I sometimes get a brownish smelly discharge. This discharge does not occure near the dates when my period is suppose to be. I am currently having a discharge, still no period. I am 30 years old and have two children of which the youngest is 3 years old. Any suggestions?

It sounds like you are not ovulating . Possible causes are ovarian cysts, hormone imbalances or thyroid problems. See your doctor for further investigation.