Question

Missed period
I have started a fitness regime consisting of weight training 5 months ago. The last two months i have been following a high proetin diet and the results have been amazing.
However i am now experiencing two problems 1) extreme cosntipation and 2) a delayed period. I have all the pre period symptoms yet - i am about 4 weeks late, it is really unomfortable, it feels like i want to explode and my hormones are all over the show. I have teken 3 pregnancy tests and they are negative. Do you have any advice to " induce"  my period?

It could be the exercise and diet which has caused the delayed period. There is no quick fix to bring it on.
Constipation is usually a dietary issue. Add more fibre to your diet.