Question

missed periods
I used nuristate for five years before then changed to triphasil for 3 years and got my monthly periods after six months, i switched to nuristate again for one year, last year in September i changed to triphasil again because i was gaining a lot of weight, in December i started having period but for 2 days only, now my main problem is i have period pains after taking the last red pill which i think it is not correct, last month i had period pains but nothing came out, what seem to be the problem. Should i see the doctor is it something serious.

It can take several months after stoppping Nursiterate for your periods to return regularly, even if you are taking the Pill.