Question

Missing periods while taking pills
Since I started using the microval prevention pills I missing my periods, is this normal? Would I have problems when I decide to have a baby? How long it would take to recover from the pill and have my periods. Should I change the pill and try something else that can make me to have my periods while using the pill. I'm worried.

It is normal with Microval. You should get your periods back very soon after stopping it. There would not be any problems with fertility related to this. Microval is not as effective as a combined pill so, unless you are breastfeeding or have a medical illness, it would be better to use a combined pill.