Question

Mixed cultures & having kids?
My boyfriend and myself would like to get married and start a family. I am a white female. He however have coloured blood in his blood line. His (my boyfriend) grandmother on his mother's side, was partly coloured (she had a coloured mother, and a white father), and her husband (his grandfather) was white. His (my boyfriend) biological father was also white. Although my boyfriend appears white.... this is a concern to my parents (sad to say). They fear us bringing mixed-raced children into the world.
This is not and has never been an issue to myself or my boyfriend, but we have promised my parents to find out more bout this matter before we get married and have children.
Could you tell me what the possibilities are for us to have coloured children and to what extend?

SPH, I think the chance of you having a child that doesn’t look white, is very remote but I can’t say how remote. You will have to see a geneticist if you want definite figures. Good luck.