Question

Mixing, does it still work?
I work out in gym, I would like to know if smokeing Hemp affects muscle growth and does it cancel out steroids and any other supplement use?

Hi there

Smoking will reduce blood flow to muscles, I'm not too aware of its effect in terms of muscle development. It'll only negatively impact on your health - so perhaps today is the day to kick butt. Steroid use may also present problems for you. Try and go the natural and healthy route i.e an excellent training programme, optimal nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices (no smoking). This is the best way to optimise your health and your body.

If you need training advice, phone our Sports Science Institute High Performance Centre on 021 659 5641.

Good luck!