Question

Modique
Good day
I have been searching for a way to reduce my bust size without plastic surgery. I found a product called Modique on the internet that claims to be all natural herbal and would reduce your bust up to 30%. Have you ever heard of that and is it safe and can it work?
Natural health
natural health

hi

i looked at the website.

The research was done with about 100 women. Results was symptomatic and how the patients experience the medication. Make sure you read the FAQ section (http://www.breastperfect.co.za/faqs.htm) - not to be used if you have been diagnosed with cysts ect. Also indicated mainly for larger women do work more effective.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za