Question

moisturiser
I am 18 yrs old and I have been suffering with eczema since I was 10. It has become really bad recently and I am using cortisone creams. i would like to know if you could pls recommend a good everyday moisturiser for me as I have tried many and have yet to find one which helps. Thank you!

Defeated, have you tried the Epizone® range and bathing in Oilatum®? Another thing you can try is to add a little olive oil to the bath everyday and see if it helps.
Unfortunately finding the right moisturiser is a trail and error kind of thing and may take some time. There are very expensive moisturisers available like Le Mer®, but usually you can get away with the cheaper stuff. Most of the cosmetic houses have moisturisers, so go to a place like Edgars or Stuttafords and get some samples to try out. Going to a dermatologist would of course be another option. Good luck.