Question

Mole peeling
I am fair-skinned so I never go in the sun a lot... I am on roaccutane for almost 2 months now.. I noticed a mole I always had on my front arm was red around ... It also looked a bit bigger. It's still small, about 2mm in diameter.. After a week or 2 now I noticed it started peeling around the edges a bit and it looks a bit flatter like its drying out or something.. Is this caused by the roaccutane? My next appointment wit dermo is only in 2 weeks.. Should I see my doctor about this?

Dear Lucy
Show it to your doctor (dermatologist) at your next visit. I don't think you have to make an emergency appointment now.