Ask an expert

12 Jun 2011

My neaty therapist advised my to see my dr because I have a few red moles on my back. Apparently one is about 0.5cm large. Should I worry about them? And if so, what is the procedure to get them taken out? I do not go in in sun. I was only in the sun often as a child.
Thanks for your advice.
Answer 344 views

01 Jan 0001


It will be a good idea to have the moles examined by a dermatologist. If it is necessary, the doctor will surgically remove the moles by excising the lesions.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.