Question

Molluscum Contagiosum
My 2 small (4 + 6yrs) children have this condition. I have tried an ointment. I think it was aldera. It has not helped much. He has had it for 8mths and the other one for a year and a half. The 4yr old has it on the neck area and I am concerned that he is getting a complex about it as people are making remarks. I have been told that he can have them " burnt"  off but that it is not recommended on small children. Can you give me any other advice?
Cyberdoc

Hallo Dina
One can also freeze these lesions with fluid nitrogen - it may be best to see a dermatologist if possible.