Ask an expert

01 Jul 2005

my son is marrying a woman that has been cheating on him, the child may not be his, should I tell him this or wait until he finds out.
Answer 415 views

01 Jan 0001

It sems strange that you apparently know that the child may not be his, but that he doesn't. it might well be worth telling him tactfully WHY you became suspicious ( ie giving him the same information you received ) , and suggest that he have the appropriate tests done.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9328 votes
67% - 18816 votes