Question

Mom having sex with some guy
I was sleeping in my mom's bed and there was this guy who she said he's related to us. He was visiting. I went to bed early. My mom came in after a while. This guy followed her to bed. He slipped in. After a while they had sex. I was so shocked and so embarrased - I could not believe it was happening. My mother has done a whole lot of shocking things, but she outdid herself with this one. I was leaving for school the following day - university. I just asked myself what does she think of me. I got so angry I cried and I went to the bathroom. I wanted to stay there until they finished their business. How does one forgive her mother for this and many others that she has done. If it was possible to change parents I could have done that a long time ago.

How do I deal with this? Confronting her is out of the question.

Dear wine,
I wonder what other readers will suggest here. To have sex with anyone while you are sharing the same bed is thoroughly bad manners, and thoughtlessly irresponsible. Depending on your age ( though, if you're going to University, you may be old enough for her to avoid this consequence ) it could amount to child abuse. And if she says he's related to her, it could be incestuous, too, which is potentially forbidden by law, depending on what the relationship is.
We can understand how much this would bother you. TO what extent are you dependent on your mother ? Are you able to arrange to live on your own, or sharing with a friend ? Have you lost your father, or are they separated or divorced ? If the latter, he may be interested to help you move away from a promiscuous and uncaring mother.