Question

Money
I''ll be coming into some money soon. I''ve decided to give some to charity, pay off bills &  spoil my hubby, child &  me. My sister inlaw''s husband is in prison, she''s strugglin to make ends meet, I plan to give her and my sister (who''s also financially struggling) some money. The problem is my husband dictates that I give my own sister and sister inlaw equal amount of money and I feel as I have a closer bond to my own sister and it''s my money I can give her what I feel in my heart I want to. I feel my sister inlaw should just be happy I''m giving her money with no strings attached. This also makes me feel I don''t want to share my money with my hubby anymore but don''t want this to be like a power issue in the relationship.

If it is YOUR money, he can make suggestions as to what he thinks, but should not expect to decide how you choose to use your money. It is generous of you to give to his sister at all, and that is a kind gesture, not a duty.
Consider saving some of the money, too, rather than using it all at once. If you have bills owing now, that may happen again.