Question

Money cannot buy love or can it ?
The last few years I have loved someone. Its really been an experience that I have never had before. I never spoke about it to him or anyone else. He knows I care about him and I spoil him rotten with motor bikes, holidays and money. It makes me feel happy when I do things for him, I just wish I could be with him. I feel so empty.

Money can't buy love --- it can at best buy a better class and comfort of loneliness. When you spoil someone so excessively, it becomes hard or inpossible to tell whether he primarily loves you or your mkoney. Why be a sugar-mommy ?