Question

Money issues
My husband is a divorcee with two kids. I also have a kid from a previous relationship. Whenever he does not have money, I always help be it the children''s fee, personal loans etc.

But when he''s got money, he goes all silent and never breath a word. I will only see that by him spending it. How do I manage this? This is really a problem.

Lets see what other readers have to say, here. I believe that in any healthy steady relationship, you should both be transparent about meny matters, knowing what each other earns and how it gets spent, especially if you are married. NOT to let you know suggests he somehow doesn't trust you, or is doing something with the money he doesnt want you to know about. You need to calmly talk this through, together