Question

Monring
My friends and I were talking about sex toys the other day and one of the girls mentioned a monring - I was too shy to ask but would you be able to tell me what a monring is?

Well Nancy - I have no idea what a monring is either. It's not come up on a search - so it's either really really new, or your friend has her own name for a toy! Don't be embarrassed - in the field of sex there are always new names for things so ask away. I frequently learn new names for things when I do sex education with young women!

Claire - SASHA