Question

Mood swings
I was in an accident a few months ago and sustained minor head injuries according to the doctors. Since then have been getting terrrible mood swings. I lose my temper for small things and then turn it jinto a big thing and eventually hurt the people who love me.
What could be wrong?

You need to see a good local psychiatrist for a proper and full assessment, and then, based on the results of that, consider treatmen options. We can ( I'm experiencing it, too ) suffer consideable problems following even fairly minor head injuries, including increased irritability and anger --- and maybe even other mood swings ( on the happy / sad axis ) It can be helped