Question

mood swings and mirelle
I started using Mirelle 10 days ago and have experienced nausea, irritability and depressed moods since then. The nausea has left but the rest has not improved. I am wondering if this is a normal side effect when just starting to take this pill and it should stop, or whether I should stop taking it. If I should stop taking it, which pill would you suggest? I have been on Tryphasil before and it also did not have a good effect on me. That was however a long time ago, as I have been off the pill for years now and restarted to take a different one. Please help?

I would suggest that you continue. Side effects often settle after the first 2-3 months.