Question

More advise , please

Thank you so much for your advise (posted 8/3/07), I still would like to know though what you would suggest I use , the treadmill or health walker ?

Thank You

Hi Nikki

Not my place to suggest, I'm afraid. That's why I didn't 'nail my colours to the mast" last time either. The answer is (and I know this oversimplifies it) that you have to do whatever you know you will do the most of. So if you enjoy running more, then the treadmill is the better bet, because it's the one you are most likely to make use of. But the point is that you need to try to build up to the point where you are using it for 45 minutes, 4 or 5 times a week. What you do is actually not relevant (unless you are trianing for a specific purpose, like a running event). Otherwise, it's just a case of doing the time, so to speak. In your case, with a treadmill at the office and a walker at home, the decider may be your schedule. If you have lunch off , or an hour spare in the afternoon, and you know that if you go home, you won't train, then use the treadmill at the office. If you can't do that, because it's too much of a squeeze and you have to be somehwere out of the office, then use the Health walker at home.

Ross