Question

mornin all, lulu ya in yet?
lulu, what an evening, earthquakes 'n thunder storms. once again i got it in the neck( no hallo kiss 'n hug from me to her) but 20 min last night...i fought though cos i defnitly did all last night. but i feel this is finished & will die within 6 months, i might just bail now.

hey, spoke to the doc via tel yesterday..she's happy to hear i'm on the forum, no meds yet tho....slow process for me to get to meds.

but i'm feelin better 4 who i am now but still have urges to exit stage left.

speak soon gotta go to a meeting now. caio

Hi shooter, pleased you spole o your doc --- and slow progress is a lot better than no progress. Good that you're feeling better in several ways. and don't even consider exit stage left --- you still have stage right, and hbackstage, to explore