Question

Morning after pill
I am involved in a poly relationship and am trying to fall pregnant with one of my partners. Unfortunately I cannot use condoms with my other partner as it reduces his sensitivity to virtually zero.

Would the morning after pill affect a pregnancy in any way, even if its only a day or two old? Is is safe to try to concieve the next day? I am not using this as a method of contraception but just a once off.

Moi, the morning after pill will affect your chances of falling pregnant for about a week or two after having taken it. You should also really reconsider what you’re doing because you don’t sound adult/responsible enough to have children. Good luck.