Question

Morning after Pill
I have been married for a couple of months, and my husband is so eager to have a baby, he would to anything to get me pregnant, although im not ready for it as yet...
I am on the pill at the moment, but do not use condoms during intercourse.... we had unprotected sex last nite, and he delibaretly done the deed inside of me.... i went to buy the morning after pill, and the lady advised that it can affect you, in the long run if you continously use it.... i have used the morning after pill about 2 years ago...... before i take it, will a pregnany home test, give results that quick?? what do you suggest??

I think that you are quite safe on the Pill without using the morning after pill.