Question

Morning after pill - what went wrong?
Hi there,

We are married, and have a little boy. Were very happy in our marriage and love our wonderful son. I am however curious about what went wrong with his conception.
I know the morning after pill must be taken 72 hours after intercourse, however, my wife took it at 60 hours. She still fell pregnant. Its this a bizaar case of fate, unlucky, or is there some other reason why she fell pregnant. Does the morning after pill become less effective the later you leave it?

The nideal is to take it ASAP, not 72 hours later. So your son is the walking , talking proof of pill failure. It happens.