Question

Morning CS!
Good Morning to you, CS. I hope you have a decidedly better day today than yesterday.

Ever so slightly warmer here today.

Not too bad. But woke to get a message that the City Council had cut off our water supply, for non-payment of a bill already well and truly paid! After 30 minutes on hold, was lucky enough to get through to an outstanding young man who was understanding, tactful, and helpful, apologised for the error, and said he'd try to get the guys to reconnect us before nightfall. Well, to be on the safe side, I'd better drink and wash in whisky tonight !