Question

morning sickness - not pregnant
Most mornings I wake up feeling very nauseous. I don''t want to eat anything and I get the dry heaves. Even putting a toothbrush in my mouth makes me gag. I hardly throw up because my stomach is empty but I gag and heave a lot. Its terrible. Unlikely that its pregnacy coz I am a dude

Bob

There are a multitude of reasons for nausea in the morning and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and special tests to determine the cause for your morning sickness. The most common cause for nausea is gastroenteritis (infection of the stomach). Your symptoms can easily be treated with an antiemetic but you will have get a prescription from your doctor.