Ask an expert

03 Dec 2012

my Grandma got sick rather fast .. she''s bed ridden now and still conscious but very confused sometimes...I believe that it''s all cased by to much morphine. I went through the side effects and are rather shocked to find that it describes all my grandma symptoms perfectly...Now the thing is we have no access to her as my aunt looks after her and we told her that she cant give her morphine every time the previous does runs it''s''s to much...but she insists that the doctor told her she can give it when ever she feels it needed...My question is how can we request a Autopsy when we feel that she did not die of natural causes..Where would we go..or who can I contact regarding looking into the matter...Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated...
Answer 232 views

01 Jan 0001


You will have to go to the police to report a suspected unnatural death or request a private pathologist to do an autopsy.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.