Question

mother passed away becoz of stoke
My mother was not even sick she was a healthy person until suddenly she had a bad flu and we rushed her to the docctor and gave her antibiotics and he checked his high blood pressure which was normal and during the night thinks got worse she was sleeping and i did hear him screaming when i rushed to the bedroom i foun her lying in the floor unconsios and passed urine we rushed her to the hospital and when they examined her,her high blood was high she was still unconsious only snoring they did even put her on drip only the oxygen, and the doctor told us that she had stoke and clot on the brain and they told us that te is nothing they can do becoz it was on saturday and there was no doctors we have to wait until monday and sunday she passed away.just asking was there any possibility that if there was doctors she could be with us plz help me

Tumiso

I am sorry to learn about the passing of your mother.

Even under optimal conditions, she could still have passed away. A large blood clot can have serious complications and result in death. To answer your question that even if there were doctors, she could have died.

Dr Anrich Burger