Question

mother to children attitude
I wish to add to my previous request,
- I use to be the perfect excample, by keeping quite not to shout or raise my voice, calling them names or speak to them in an abusing manner.
-I would rather keep my distance and allow father and children to bond, and kept me busy in my room on the computor etc. (THIS DID NOT HELP ME OR THE SITUATION AT ALL) They just did not stop to do anything in their power to go against my normal houskeeping rules (wet towels on the carpets, best towels to the swimming pool, helping in the kitchen, and they know that dad will come to their rescue anytime I would speak to them or expct them to join in the normal family activities)
- However now, I have no more patience to tollerate this "inhuman and childish behaviour, I loose my temper and shout and speak my mind in the most horrible manner (because the dad is attacking me in their presence, calling me names, accusing me of all funny things, which encourages them to treat me even worse,)
My head is in a turmoil, everything seems so empty on paper, but to live under these circumstances is driving me up the wall, because I do not see a solution for this situation. The only thing that will help, is that they should get married and live their own lives.
We went to visit the elder sister two months ago, and she ignored me (as if i was not present) for two days. I tried to be sosiable, but I get the cold sholder which forces me to withdraw (they are making a fool of me) so what is the use? The tention is going into my neck and caused even health uncomfort.
What do you suggest doc, ???>

propanet@lantic.net

Dear Stepmother;
I've taken these additional comments of yours into account in my main response to your previous message, below.